Friday, July 5, 2013

Ice Skating with ComfiHips

“As an adult competitive figure skater nearing the age of 50, falls and injuries are always a worry. I started wearing ComfiHips® to protect my tailbone after breaking it falling backwards on the ice in 2010. Two weeks ago, I had another severe fall backwards on the ice but was wearing my ComfiHips®. The only injury I sustained was a bruised tailbone. Without the protection of ComfiHips®, I am certain I would have broken my tailbone again. This product is so light I don’t even feel it when I skate. I can execute all of my jumps, spins and footwork without feeling any restriction in movement. Depending on the moves I make, I will also wear the ComfiHips® over my hips.(The way it was intended to be worn.) ComfiHips® gives me the confidence to try new technique on the ice – I know I’m well protected.”

Maureen Bennie
Director
Autism Awareness Centre Inc.

For more testimonials visit us at www.comfihips.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is under review. Please check back.